Genuity Roundup Ready Alfalfa
- Outstanding winterhardiness to help growers maintain stand life under tough growing conditions
- One of the few products on the market that is highly resistant to Race 2 aphanomyces root rot as well as highly resistant to stem nematode
- Excellent forage yield potential as well as outstanding forage quality potential
- Very fast recovery that adapts well to intense management and more frequent cuttings
- Roundup Ready® alfalfa trait allows for excellent weed control and crop safety during stand establishment and throughtout the life of the alfalfa stand.
|APHANOMYCES ROOT ROT RACE 1||HR|
|PHYTOPHTHORA ROOT ROT||HR|
|SPOTTED ALFALFA APHID||R|
|ROOT KNOT NEMATODE||NT|
Field and weather conditions may vary from area to area. The ratings in the charts are to be used as guidelines only. The limitations of warranty and liability on each bag of seed are part of the terms of the sale thereof.
Rating System: 1 = Excellent, 9 = Poor, - = data is insufficient at this time, NR = Not Recommended
Disease Rating Index: 30 = Best
Winter Hardiness: 1 = Noreseman, 2 = Vernal, 3 = Ranger, 4 = Sarac, 5 = DuPuits, 6 = Lahontan, 7 = Mesilla, 8 = Moapa 69, 9 = CUF101
Disease Ratings: HR = Highly Resistant, R = Resistant, MR = Moderate Resistance, LR = Low Resistance, S = Susceptible, NA = No Data Available